Terms, Conditions and Policies
Cottage Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- Daily/Weekly Reservations: Deposit of one night’s stay is required at the time of reservation. A 2 week notice prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Monthly Reservations: Deposit of $250.00 for stays of one month or longer is required at the time of reservation. A 30-day or later notice is required for a full refund.
RV Site Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- Daily/Weekly Reservations: Deposit of one night’s stay is required at the time of reservation. A 1 week notice prior to arrival is required for a refund less the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Monthly Reservations: Deposit of $250.00 for stays of one month or longer is required at the time of reservation. A 30-day notice prior to arrival is required for a refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV rates include 2 adults/2 children/ one car. $8 per night per extra person.
- A maximum of 8 occupants is allowed at each RV site.
- Nightly and weekly rates include full 50/30 amp electric service, water, sewer, Wi-Fi and use of resort amenities.
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- RV site Check-in time is 1:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Cottage Check-in time is 3:30 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- NO motorized bikes are allowed in the park.
- Monthly rates are based on a calendar month.
- Monthly site rentals include water, sewer and Wi-Fi and use of resort amenities. Electric is metered and billed monthly.
Only funds drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted. All rates are subject to change.
Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and ask them to leave the resort if necessary. No refunds will be issued if we feel that there have been disturbances to the community.
All guests of Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages who stay at any site or use any of the facilities does so at their own risk. Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests of Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages agree to release Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages and its affiliates, officers, family members, volunteers, fellow campers and employees of all liability for the loss of damages to property, and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of the Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages facilities and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages, its officers, family members, volunteers, fellow guests and employees against any and all claims of any type. All guests at Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages agree to pay for any damages to Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages property, sites, buildings, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment that may occur. All guests agree to take full responsibility for all people in their party, including minors and visitors. The registered guests accepts full responsibility for their children or children in their care, custody or control and will supervise and attend to their children at all times while on Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages premises.
At Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages, your safety is important to us. We know that knowledge is power and we want to empower you and your family to have the best family fun vacation possible.
- Only one family is allowed per site. Family is identified as minor children living with parents. ( A maximum of 8 people per any site) Madison Vines RV Resort & Cottages reserves the right to limit the number of persons occupying and or visiting a site.
- Only one RV or Trailer unit per site is allowed. No tents on RV, cottage or cabin sites.
- We allow the parking of 1 vehicle in addition to your camping unit on your campsite. Additional parking is available beside the pool. All additional vehicles are $5.00 per night for the use of overflow parking.
- Anyone driving a motorized vehicle must have a valid driver’s license and must stay on marked roadways. Vehicle maintenance is not allowed on the premises.
- ATVs and off-road motorcycles are prohibited.
- Gas-powered golf carts or golf carts without permanently installed lighting may not be driven between dusk and dawn
- Only registered pre-paid visitors will be allowed to enter the resort when the Welcome Center is closed.
- Our campground speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Trees are a big part of our campground’s beauty any standing trees are not to be defaced or destroyed. Please do not carve, nail or chop our trees. Firewood is available for sale at the campground store.
- Campsites are assigned. Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without first consulting with the Welcome Center.
- Campers are responsible for removing any trash from their campsite and placing it in the proper receptacle.
- Picnic tables and fire rings are provided to campsites. Please do not move either.
- A Virginia fishing license is required for fishing on the premises.
- Be considerate. Do not walk through any campsite not your own.
- Quiet hours from 10:00 PM until 7:00 AM are strictly enforced. This includes generators.
- The registered camper is responsible for the behavior of all persons occupying or visiting their site.
- All visitors must check in at the Welcome Center, to purchase a Day Pass.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when off their campsite after 10 pm.
- Refunds or credits are not given due to discomforts of nature.
- Messages and mail are NOT delivered. Please check with the Welcome Center if you’re expecting correspondence.
- No public display of alcoholic beverages.
- For your safety, please wear footwear while in the water or when walking in the resort.
- No firecrackers, fireworks, firearms or any type of explosives are allowed.
- The boat ramp is only for the use of registered guest. Remove your vehicle from the ramp promptly.
- Campfires must not be left unattended.
- Riding bicycles without proper lighting is prohibited after sunset.
- All guests must comply with our pet policy at all times.
- Virginia State law requires sewer rings for sewer hookups.
- Sewer hose connectors with a potable water connection (with or without back flow preventers) are illegal in the state of Virginia and cannot be used at Madison Vines Campground & Resort.
- No sink/shower waste shall be put on the surface of the ground or in nearby waterways in accordance with Virginia State Law.
- Under no circumstances are Parties allowed at any of our sites. If you plan to have a party with more than 8 people attending, please inquire with the office in regards to renting a party space.<p>
Click here to view pet policy.